EVO will not be changed, Please read email from Natura Products
Thank you for contacting Natura Pet Products in regards to the acquisition with Proctor and Gamble (P&G). We are very pleased to hear that your pet is doing so well on the EVO products.
The acquisition with P&G was finalized on June 1st.
There are no plans to change the formulas or to degrade the products in any way. P&G sought Natura Pet Products out as being a "Gold Standard" in the Natural/Holistic pet food market and they have no plans to change the formulas.
The quality of our products will continue to be world class.
- Natura's nutritional philosophy will not change. The foundation of our success is rooted in our products and their performance. We will not compromise our standards.
- Our approach to formulation and product design will remain the same, and we will continue to position our formulas on the cutting edge. We will continue to evolve and improve our market leading products. As part of this:
- All Natura dry products will continue to be produced in our own plants; Menu Foods will continue to make our canned products
- All of our products will continue to be manufactured with the same quality and nutritional standards
- Our ingredient selection philosophy will remain unchanged.
Our commitment to the Independent Pet Store continues to be our top priority.
- We remain committed to the distribution of Natura brands only within the pet specialty channel.
- Natura products will not be massed produced.
We will continue to celebrate and advance Natura's legacy and nutritional philosophy and maintain Natura's current high standards for product and ingredient quality, food safety and manufacturing excellence. And, we will continue to support the development of a thriving independent pet specialty channel.
Again, thank you for contacting us and we especially thank you for giving us the opportunity to respond to your concerns."
Thank you to Aracelis for sharing the above correspondence from Proctor & Gamble.
More reading here: